Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Sunday 1 January 2017

Himalaya Herbals Baby Lotion | Review

I recently finished off with my Plum wild cherries and kiwi body lotion and was on look out to try something new. One evening while I was shopping in a local super market, this lotion which is meant for babies caught my attention Reason? The bottle claimed it was free from parabens and mineral oil. This was convincing enough for me to get it. Since it is meant for babies, I hoped it would be safe for my sensitive skin.

Himalaya Baby Lotion

Packaging :

It comes in a white plastic bottle with a green flip open cap. The size comes in different variants - 100 ml, 200 ml and 400 ml.


Ingredients :


My experience :

This is the first time that I am trying a baby product. My skin tends to dry out immediately after bathing, so a body lotion is a must for me. Since this one is meant for babies, as expected it had a mild fragrance and the consistency was quite thin. The application got easier because of the thin consistency. I was able to spread the lotion comfortably and gets easily absorbed.

This lotion moisturizes really well that you can actually notice your skin shining, I am not exaggerating but it indeed leaves a glow to the skin. The best part of this lotion for me is that it is non greasy. I hate it when lotions and creams give that sticky greasy feel but this one was just opposite.I have been using this lotion twice everyday and I am so glad that it works like a charm for me.




Price :
INR 132 for 200 mL

Pros :

  • Free from parabens, mineral oil and synthetic colors
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Inexpensive
  • Non-greasy
  • Light on the skin
  • Mild fragrance
  • Thin consistency
  • Leaves a hint of glow on the skin

Cons :

None at all!

Verdict :

While I am typing this, I have already ordered my 3rd bottle because I love this one that much. I would highly recommend this one for everyone of you, I am sure you will not be disappointed. 
Note: In case you are dealing with excessive dryness , this lotion may not be enough for you to combat the dryness.

No comments: