Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Thursday 15 September 2016

Coffee Body Scrub from Skin Yoga | Review

I have heard from one of my relatives that the coffee powder that is left on the coffee filter after making the decotion can be used as a body scrub. I haven't tried this though. Recently, in one of my fab bags I was thrilled to have received the Skin Yoga Coffee Body Scrub. I am always fascinated by the beauty products that are made of natural ingredients and are chemical free, this one genuinely grabbed my attention. 
Skin Yoga Coffee Body Scrub

Packaging :

I received a 100g of the scrubin a golden zip open pouch.


Ingredients :

  • Ground Coffee Beans
  • Pure coconut oil
  • Pure sesame oil

My experience :

As instructed on the pouch , I used a small amount of this scrub and gently massaged it on my wet skin. The coffee granules are quite big in size and therefore make sure not to massage brutally but simply follow soft and gentle massaging. The scrub undoubtedly smelled like fresh coffee which is heavenly for coffee lovers like me. After gently massaging for few minutes , I washed it away. The whole process seems to be tedious and messy, however the results are amazing. My skin felt a lot smoother and supple. Places where I had dry skin also was rewarded with enough moisture. The scrub with the presence of oils pleasantly gave me a smoother and glowing skin.

Inside the pouch : large coffee granules

Price : 

INR 845 for 100g

Pros :

  • Repairs damaged skin
  • Fresh coffee fragrance
  • Eliminated skin dryness
  • Natural ingredients and preservative free
  • Makes skin smooth, soft and supple.

Cons :

  • Expensive
  • The process is messy

Rating :

4 / 5

Verdict :

Undeniably, this is an excellent scrub. However, too pricey for something that can be easily made using kitchen ingredients. 

No comments: