Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Friday 19 August 2016

Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Review

One of my recently found love in the Skincare market is our very own Patanjali Aloe Vera gel. After reading so many good reviews about this gel I was determined to try this out as soon as I can. Patanjali products are not available in all the local stores so it took me quite some time to find this and I finally got it in Big Bazzar.

Packaging:

It comes in transparent tube with an orange flip open cap. The gel is green in color and consists primarily of 90% Aloe Vera along with some preservatives and permitted color.

Patanjali AloeVera Gel (पतंजलि एलोएवेरा जेल )

Usage:

I have been using this gel as an after bath for almost two months now and I have noticed some excellent changes. My skin dries out immediately after bathing and I use this gel to my face and neck to keep them hydrated. This gel makes my skin smooth and soft and at the same time gives an excellent glow. I don't feel the need to use a moisturizer after using it as this works enough for my me. Unlike moisturizer, this also doesn't give any oily and sticky feel. Using it twice a day regularly, I have also noticed that the dark spots on my face due to acne and blemishes have also begun to disappear. Awesome, isn't it? What more can I ask from this wonder gel.

Price:

INR 40 for 60 ml

Pros:

  • Keeps skin hydrated
  • Leaves a glow
  • Helps in reducing acne and dark spots due to blemishes
  • Made of natural ingredients. (Patanjali products are known for this)
  • Decent easy to use flip-open packaging
  • Super cheap and affordable

Cons:

  • Not available in all the local stores.

Verdict:

I have already finished two tubes and starting with my third one. This will be my all time favorite and I don't think any other aloe Vera gel at this price would replace the love I have for this one. Don't think twice, just blindly buy. I assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for reading! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments: