Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Sunday 28 August 2016

Bio Aloe Vera Sunscreen from Biotique | Review

This happened last summer while I was browsing through the skincare section in a local supermarket. I was telling my mom that I needed a sunscreen and asked her to check if she could find any. A random girl over hearing this stopped by and said "If you don't mind, can I suggest you a sunscreen ?" I exclaimed "Sure!". She recommended me the Bio Aloe Vera from Biotique. She also added "This is one of the best sunscreen I have ever used!".

There are so many criteria to be considered like deciding on the brand, going through the ingredients , checking for the SPF levels before narrowing down to one lotion.This sweet girl undoubtedly eased my painstaking task of finding a good sunscreen. I know its weird of me to completely trust a stranger, but I assumed just because she liked the product so much that she couldn't stop herself from recommending it to me. And so, I went ahead and got the Bio Aloe Vera sunscreen.

Packaging :

It comes in a translucent bottle with a green cap. The lotion is non sticky and white in color. I chose the lotion with 30 SPF.

Biotique - Bio Aloe Vera Sunscreen



Usage :

I apply this sunscreen all over my face, neck, hands and feet 20 minutes before going out in the sun so that the lotion gets completely absorbed by the skin. On application, it gave a cooling sensation. The smell is not so pleasant but it isn't that bad either. It did keep my skin cool in the sun for about 30 minutes and after which my skin demanded reapplication. It worked for its claims and I had no complains about this sunscreen.

Price :

INR 290 for 120 ml.

Pros :

  • Works for its claims.
  • Aloe vera based
  • Natural ingredients

Cons :

  • None

Verdict :

A good sunscreen which is made of natural ingredients and chemical free.

No comments: